Let‘s enjoy Song
Students can sing and act the song freely.
Students know the word： little
Tape recorder， cards， a paper rabbit， ...
1. Free talk.
How are you？
How old are you？
I see a ...What can you see？
Happy New Year！
2. You did a good job. Now let’s listen and act, OK？
Show me your ...
Clap one， clap two...
1. Can you count from one to ten？ Let the students count from one to ten.
2. Teacher acts a bird， a rabbit. Then draw a big rabbit on the blackboard, point and say a big rabbit. Then draw a little rabbit， ask the students,“Is it big？ No, it‘s a little rabbit. Repeat a little rabbit for several times. Today will learn a song about the little rabbit. OK？
3. Let the students sing the song follow the teacher sentence by sentence, then paragraph by paragraph with the actions.
4. Play the tape and get the students listen carefully， then teacher act and sing the song with the students.
1. Let the students sing the song with actions together.
2. Have a competition within the groups. To see which group is the best one.
1. Sing the song with actions together.
2. invite some students to sing.
Listen and sing the song five times.