1. What number comes next? 1, 2, 4, 7, 11, 16, ?
A. 18 B. 22 C. 21 D. 24
2. It's one to one.what time will it be two mintues later?
A. one one B. two two C. one two D. one three
3. I’m round (圆的), but I’m not a basketball. I’m your good friend and you can kick (踢) me with your foot. Do you know my name?
A. Ball B. Football C. Egg D. Apple
4. What is that we never borrow but often give back?
A. Book B. Ruler C. Money D. Thanks
5. We will go before you can say Jack Robinson.
A. as soon as possible B. before twelve o’clock
C. right away D. at last
1. Though the clothes are new, she has decided to give ________ to the people in disaster areas(灾区)
A. it away B. them away C. away it D. away them
2. ________ exciting news! We will have ________ long holiday after the exam.
A. What an; a B. What; a C. How an; the D. How; the
3. --How often do you send an e-mail to your uncle?
A. For two weeks B. Since last week
C. In a week D. Every week
4. --Can you give me ________ on how to learn English ________?
A. a good advice; good B. some advice; well
C. two advices; good D. any advices; well
5. The young college student does a part-time job in the evening. ________, he can pay for his schooling.
A. In this way B. In the way C. In no way D. By the way
6. --I’m sorry I ________ my exercise book at home.
--Don’t forget ________ it to school tomorrow, please.
A. forget; to take B. left; to bring C. forget; to bring D. left; to take
7. I saw him ________ the key ________ the lock, turn it and open the door.
A. pointing; in B. put; in C. putting; to D. point; to
8. --Did you enjoy the party yesterday?
-- ________, so I left early.
A. It was fun B. I enjoyed it C. It was boring D. I haven’t been there
9. --Would you like to have a look at some pants? They may fit you well.
--Well, I’d like to try those blue ________.
A. pairs B. one C. pant D. pair
--The more, the better.
A. How often shall I feed the animals
B. How much is your car worth
C. How many friends do you want to make here
D. What’s the population in China