1. The bus tickets are much _____ than before.
2. “Look, it ____ be Lao Wang.”
“No, it ____ be him. He has gone abroad.”
B.must; may not
D.can; may not
3. ____ role she played in the film!
A. How interesting
B.How an interesting
D. What an interesting
4. Is this the shop ____ sells children’s clothing?
5. This book is ____ for a seven-year-old child to read.
A. too much difficult
B.too more difficult
C.much too difficult
D.more too difficult
Mr. Ma, a famous mental (精神的) doctor from Beijing once said at an important meeting, “Now many young students can have problems with their minds (思想). Some students become worried because they have to study very hard. Others have trouble getting on well with people around them, like their parents and classmates. Parents and teachers should care more about this problem.”
Then Mr. Ma gave some examples. A middle school student from Xi’an was doing badly in his lessons. He thought his teachers and friends often laughed at him, and he became so nervous and worried that one night he left his home without telling his parents. Another student, a 14-year-old schoolgirl from Shanghai, was very afraid of exams. While she was reading the exam paper, she couldn’t think of anything to write.
A recent report says about 18% of the young students in Shanghai have mental problems. They often feel worried and very unhappy. But many of them won’t go and ask for help. Some think they will look stupid if they go to see a doctor. Others won’t talk about their secrets.
At the end of the meeting, Mr. Ma gave some good ideas to young people:
◆ Talk to your parents or teacher often.
◆ Take part in group activities.
◆ Tee to get on well with the people around you.
◆ Go to see a doctor if you often feel unhappy.
41. The students may have _____ if they often become worried or have trouble getting on with others.
A. no parents
B. no secrets
C. no memories
D. mental problems
42. The schoolgirl’s problem happened when she _____.
A. studied hard
B. had exams
C. talked with her parents
D. went to see a doctor
43. Some of those with mental problems won’t ask for help because _____.
A. they don’t want to tell their secrets to others
B. their parents are too busy to look after them
C. doctors can’t help them with the problems
D. they can do with problems themselves
44. The underlined word “stupid” means _____.
C. not clever
D. not friendly
45. According to (根据) the last part, which of the following is a good idea?
A. It’s important for children to live with their parents.
B. It’s helpful for people to see doctors every day.
C. It’s useful for students to keep quiet in class.
D. It’s necessary for young people to have group activities.