1. You had one of your teeth pulled out yesterday, ____?
A.had you B.hadn’t you C.did you D.didn’t you
2. This bike is neither ____ nor ____.
A.yours; my B.his; her’s C.her; mine D.his; hers
3. She never tells a lie, ___?
A.does she B.doesn’t she C. is it D.isn’t it
4. I can hardly hear the radio. Would you please ____?
A.turn it on B.turn it down C.turn it up D.turn it off
5. The girl ___ long hair is ____ red.
A.with; in B.with; with C. has; with D.in; in
1. My pen is lost. Can I use __________(you)
2. These__________ are heavy. We can't carry them. (box)
3. The more exercise you take, the __________you will be. (health)
4. ---Are they the __________ parents
---Yes, they are. (twin)
6. We are going to have a picnic unless it __________ (rain).
7. ---What's twenty and twenty
---It's __________. (four)
8. There __________ any rain since the beginning of this month. (not be)
9. The picture __________ to a museum in Beijing in 2004. (sell)
10. Kate did her homework so __________ that she made few mistakes yesterday. (care)