1. I had _____ unusual experience on Sunday.
A. a B.an C.the D./
2. Tom will visit our farm_____ two weeks.
A.in B.after C.during D.on
3. I had a hard time with science, so I wasn’t ___ to receive a disappointing result from my science teacher.
A. surprised B. boring C.relaxed D.unhappy
4. We will visit the Summer Palace if it _____ tomorrow.
A. will rain B.rains C. won’t rain D. doesn’t rain
5. Though Mike meets great trouble in English, I believe he can ____ it ____ because he is always hard-working.
A. turn; over B. get; over C. take; over D. look; over
6. – Would you mind closing the window? It’s very cold outside.
-- ______. I’ll do it right away.
A. Yes, I would B. No. thanks C. Of course not. D. Of course.
7. _____ you are in trouble, you can call me, even at night.
A. Wherever B. Whoever C. Whatever D. Whenever
1. Nothing in the world is i______ if you make up your mind to do it.
2. How long have you been C _____ stamps?
3. I love Italy, e______ its summer.
4. Lisa made great p_____ with the teachers’ help.
5. Many f_____ tourist will come to watch the Olympics in August, 2008.