1. allow sb to do sth 允许某人去做某事（后接动词不定式）
My father allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. ask sb (not) to do sth 叫某人做某事（叫某人不要做某事）
My father asked me to study hard.
He asked me not to swim alone.
be asked to do sth 被叫去做某事/被邀请去做某事
I was asked to have a dinner with them yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth 害怕做某事
She is afraid to ask me questions.
4. be afraid of doing sth 害怕做某事
I am afraid of going out at night.
5. be afraid of sth 害怕某物
He is afraid of snakes.
6. be amazed to do sth 对做某事感到惊讶
He was amazed to meet the girl there.
7. be busy doing/with sth 忙于做某事
I was busy washing my car at that time.
I am busy with my work.
8. be coming/going/leaving/fiying/moving/dying（某些位移动词用进行时态时表将来）
The bus is coming.
The dog is dying.
9. be excited to do sth 对做……感到兴奋
Jacky was excited to travel there by plane.
10. be frightened to do sth 害怕去做某事
Sam is frightened to ride a horse.