( ) 1. hot A. father
( ) 2. mother B. boy
( ) 3. winter C. cold
( ) 4. girl D. dear
( ) 5. cheap E. summer
1. Pass ______ ( I ) the knife, please.
2. Please give _______ (we) the scissors.
3. Can I use ______ (you) bike?
4. _____ (it)are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday…
5. Are _____ (this) your stamps?
1. The months of winter usually are N ________,D _________ and J _____.
2. Shanghai is in the e _______ of China.
3. Teachers' Day is on the t _______ of S _______.
4. The ball is 200 yuan. It is e _______.
5. This plane f ______ to Guangzhou every day.
6. Beijing is a b ______ city.
7. The box is h _____. I can't carry it.
( ) 1. I'm very glad _____ you.
A. see B. to see C. seeing D. to seeing
( ) 2. More and more people in the world enjoy _____ now.
A. swim B. swimming C. to swim D. swims
( ) 3. This new pencil-case is only _____ Jimmy.
A. in B. on C. for D. at
( ) 4. Are there _____ trees behind the house?
A. a B. the C. much D. any
( ) 5. The game is _____ funny that many of them like it.
A. such B. so C. very D. quite
( ) 6. One of his friends ______ his daughter sometimes.
A. visiting B. is visiting C. visitor D. visits
( ) 7. This machine is very easy to use.______ can learn to use it in a very short time.
A. Somebody B. Anybody C. Nobody D. Few people
( ) 8. Even the top students in our class can't work out this problem. So it _____ be very difficult.
A. may B. must C. can D. need
( ) 9. -- Hi, Mike. Can you help me? -- OK. ________.
A. You'll help me B. I'm going C. I'm coming D. I'm leaving
( ) 10. -- What can I do for you, madam?
-- I'd like two ______.
A. bottle of milk B. bottles of milks C. bottles of milk D. bottle of milks
|the same hobby, for, with, spend, from, go around, live in, lessons, subject, to|
1. How do you _____ your weekends?
2. -- Can you go and get any fruits _____ me? -- All right.
3. -- Are you _____ different countries? -- Yes, we are.
4. -- Touch your feet _____ your hands, please. -- OK.
5. I like travelling. I'd like to ______ China.
6. She likes watching cartoons, too. We have ______.
7. -- What _______ do you like? -- I like Maths.
8. Wang Bing is writing an e-mail ______ his friend.
9. I'm from the USA. I _______ New York.
10. -- What ______ do you have this morning?
-- We have Chinese, Maths, PE and English.
1. A: What is the cat doing?
B: It _____ sleeping.(睡觉)
A: Do you like it?
B: Yes, ______ ______.
2. A: When ______ you go to bed?
B: I go to bed ______ 9:00.
A: What ______ you?
B: I go ______ _______ ____ 9:30.
3. A: Have you ______ any ink?
B: Yes, ______ _______.
A: May I _____ it?
B: Of course. Here you are.
Tom is seven. He goes to school every day. The school is near his home, so he goes there on foot and comes back home on time(按时). But today he is late. His mother asks him, "Why are you late today?"
"I am in the headmaster's office(校长办公室)."
"Why do you go to the headmaster's office?"
"Because my teacher asks us a question in the class. Nobody can answer it, but I can."
"It's good to answer the teacher's question."
"But the question is, Who puts ink on my chair?"
1. Is Tom's home far from his school?
2. How does he go to school?
3. Does Tom often come back home late?
4. Only Tom can answer the question, can't he?
5. Is it good for Tom to do it?