Unit Three What’s your favorite food?
( )1、A. cabbage B. washroom C. cat D. have
( )2、A. music B. computer C. menu D. mutton
( )3、A. short B. pork C. doctor D. fork
( )4、A. that B. those C. healthy D. this
( )5、A. sweater B. eat C. beans D. meat
1. I’d like some potatoes.
2. I don’t like oranges. They’re sour.
3. I like apple juice. It’s my favorite.
bean(复数)________ tomato(复数) ________
I’d like(完整形式)________ thin(反义词) ________
Potato(复数) ________ let’s(完整形式) ________
1.school menu 2. sounds good
3. have to 4. 好吃又有益于健康
|1||What do you have for breakfast today?||My favorite food is fish.|
|2||What would you like for lunch?||No, we have cabbage and mutton.|
|3||What’s your favorite food?||I have pork and cabbage for breakfast.|
|4||Do you have any noodles?||I’d like some fish and noodles.|
（ ）1. I don’t like grapes. ______ sour.
A. they are B. it’s C. They’re
( ) 2. Bananas ______ my favorite.
A. is B. are C. like
( ) 3. I’m hungry. ______ go to a restaurant.
A. Let B. Let’s C. Lets
( ) 4. Cabbage and cucumber are ______.
A. meat B. vegetables C. fruit
( ) 5. Oops! These noodles are ______ salty.
A. to B. two C. too
( ) 6. It’s 6:30 p.m. Let’s have ______.
A. breakfast B. lunch C. dinner
( ) 7. Pork and mutton are ______.
A. fruits B. meat C. vegetables
( ) 8. On Mid-Autumn Day, people usually eat ______.
A. zongzi B. moon cake C. dumplings
( ) 9. Vinegar(醋) usually tastes ______.
A. salty B. sour C. sweet
( ) 10. I’d like rice and mutton ______ lunch today.
A. for B. at C. on
( ) 11. Carrot juice is healthy ______ me!
A. with B. for C. at
( ) 12. –I’m hungry, Mom. -Oh! Mew Mew is hungry, ______.
A. to B. two C. too
1. Watermelon is ______(I) favorite fruit.
2. Your school menu ______(sound) very good.
3. I don’t like ______(orange). They’re sour.
4. Usually we have some ______(eggplant) and bread for lunch on Tuesdays.
5. The hamburger is ______(taste). It’s favorite.
6. Opens! The noodles are too ______(salt).
1. We have mutton, fish and tofu today.
2. What do you have for lunch on Thursdays?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. I like apples because they are sweet.
Many people like apples, because (因为) apples are tasty and healthy. They’re very good fruits. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Vegetables, such as cabbage, eggplant are healthy for us, too. But many kids don’t like vegetables. They like meat. They eat pork, beef and mutton so much. Meat is helpful, but too much meat is bad for our health. So remember, always eat more(更多的) fruits, more vegetables but less meat.
1. Apples are good for our health. ( )
2. Many kids eat cabbage too much. ( )
3. Meat is bad for our healthy. Don’t eat any meat. ( )
4. More fruits, more vegetables are good for us. ( )
5. Many kids like meat much more than vegetables. ( )
6.文章中单词less的意思应该是： ( )
A.多的 B.更少的 C.没有
Zip: I like pears. They are sweet. What’s your favorite fruit, Rabbit?
Rabbit: I like carrot. It’s tasty for me.
Monkey: I don’t like carrot. But I like carrot juice. It’s healthy.
Zoom: Is carrot juice your favorite drink(饮料), Monkey?
Monkey: Of course not. Bananas are my favorite. What about you, Zoom?
Zoom: Ha! Guess. My favorite fruit is round and very big. It’s green.
It’s sweet and juicy. We often eat it in summers. What is it?
Zip: I know!
1. What’s Zip’s favorite fruit?
2. What does rabbit like?
3. Is monkey’s favorite drink carrot juice?
4. What is monkey’s favorite fruit?
5. What is Zoom’s favorite fruit? Do you know?
下面给你提供了一个school menu。请你根据合理的膳食，为每天搭配不同的食物，并填写下面一则ad(广告)，把你的school menu向大家宣传一下！
|Mon.||rice +eggplant + pork + carrot juice|
|Tue.||bread + + +|
|Wed.||+ beef + +|
|Thu.||+ + + apple juice|
|Fri.||noodles + + +|
Good news! We have a new school menu. Look, on Monday, we have ________, ________, ________ and ________. On Tuesday, we have bread, ________ and________. On ________ you can eat_________, beef, _________ and _________. On Thursday, we have_________, ________, ________ and apple juice. On Friday, here are noodles, ________, ________ and _________.
Everything is tasty, and I am sure there must be something your favorite. Come on, boys and girls! Don’t wait!