Part II Reading and writing 第二部分 读写
VII. Read and choose. (读单词，选出不同类的一个。)
1. ( ) A. spring B. May C. summer
2. ( ) A. skate B. swim C. cold
3. ( ) A. John B. July C. June
4. ( ) A. third B. fourth C. north
5. ( ) A. swing B. foot C. climb
6. ( ) A. why B. which C. watch
7. ( ) A. usually B. season C. sometimes
8. ( ) A. evening B. noon C. May
VIII. Choose the correct answer. （选择正确的答案。）
1. The boys are______________ under the tree.
A. have a picnic B. having picnic C. having a picnic
2. ----What's your favourite season?
A. I like fall best. B. February is my favourite. C. I swim in summer.
3. I usually go to school _______ 7:30.
A. on B. in C. at
4. ----What's the date today?
A. It's Tuesday. B. It's cool. C. It's April 1st.
5. ----Is Mike answering the phone?
A. No, he isn't. B. No, she is writing a letter. C. Yes, he does.
6. ----Why do you like winter?
A. Because I can ski. B. I don’t like winter. C. It’s too cold.
7. December is the ________ month of the year.
A. twelfth B. ninth C. eighth
8. I often ____________on the weekend.
A. watch TV B. watching TV C. watches TV
----They are listening to music.
A. What do they do? B. What are you doing? C. What are they doing?
10. ----What is the fish doing?
A. It is walking. B. They are dancing. C. It is swimming.
IX. Read and match. （读一读，连一连。）
X. Read and choose. (阅读短文, 选择。)
Amy: Hello! This is Amy. Is that John?
John: Yes, this is John. What are you doing, Amy?
Amy: I'm watching TV. What are you doing? And how is everybody doing?
John: Just fine. I'm doing the dishes. My father is writing an e-mail in the study. My mother is sweeping the floor.
Amy: What do you usually do on the weekend?
John: I visit grandparents.
Amy: Do you want to go to the nature park this weekend?
John: Sure. What time?
Amy: At 1:30.
John: OK. See you later.
1. What is Amy doing?
A. She is watching TV. B. She is doing the dishes.
2. What is John doing?
A. He is watching TV. B. He is doing the dishes.
3. Is John’s father reading a book?
A. Yes, he is B. No, he isn’t.
4. Is John’s mother sweeping the floor?
A. Yes, she is. B. No, she isn’t.
5. What does John usually do on the weekend?
A. He visit grandparents. B. He go to the nature park.