一、Read and fill
1. A: _______ do you eat dinner? B: I usually eat dinner at 7:20.
2. A: ________ season do you like best? B: I like fall best.
3. A: do you like winter? B: Because I can sleep a long time.
4. A: ______ is she doing? B: She is jumping.
5. A: the boy counting insects? B: No, he isn’t.
6. A: you like swimming? B: Yes, I do.
7. A: Grandma, are you __________ noodles? B: Yes, I am. We’ll have noodles for dinner.
8. A: Are you ___________ to music? B: No, I am listening to English stories.
9. A: Are they playing chess? B: No, they .
10. A: you for telling me about your day. B: You’re welcome.
二、Read and choose
Sarah: Hi, Mike. ___________________________?
Mike: Well, in China I like winter best, because it’s not very cold.
Sarah: I like fall best.
Sarah: Because I can fly kites. _________________________?
Mike: Yes, I can.
Sarah: Let’s fly kites together.
Mike: Ok, see you.
A. See you.
B. What can you do in fall?
C. What about you?
D. Can you fly kites?
E. Which season do you like best?
F. What time would you like to go?
G. Why do you like fall?
三、Ask and answer
1. Amy: When do you usually get up?
2. Zhang: What do you do at 8:30?
3. Grandma: What do you do on the weekend?
4. Chen: What’s your favorite animal?
5. Teacher: Are the lions fighting?
四、 Read and choose
I’m Alice. I’m a nurse. I work at night. I go to work at seven o’clock in the evening. I go to work by bus. I usually eat dinner at nine. Sometimes at ten. I often go home at five o’clock in the morning. I eat breakfast at five thirty. After breakfast, I go to bed at six. I usually get up at two o’clock in the afternoon. I eat lunch at two thirty. Then I play the piano. Sometimes I go shopping in the afternoon. I enjoy(享受) my life.
（ ）1. Alice goes to work at . A. 7:00 a.m. B. 7:00 p.m.
（ ）2. Sometimes Alice eats dinner . A. at nine B. at ten
（ ）3. Alice works . A. at night B. in the morning
（ ）4. Alice at six in the morning. A. goes to bed B. goes shopping
（ ）5. Alice plays the piano . A. in the afternoon B. in the morning
五、Look and write
It’s Sunday noon. _____________________________________________