1. Only Two Seasons（只有两个季节）
Near the North Pole(北极) there are two seasons: winter and summer. In winter it is very very cold, and the nights are long. For more than（超过） two months, you can’t see the sun, even at noon. The summer days are long. For over than two months, the sun never sets, and there is no night.
The Eskimos（爱斯基摩人） live near the North Pole. They make warm clothing from the skins of animals. They make coats and hats and even boots from skins. They build their tents（帐篷） with skins, too. When they are out in storm（遇到暴风雪） and can’t get back home, they build houses of snow. They leave the snow houses when the storm is over.
Life is hard for the Eskimos.
1. There are only two seasons near the North Pole. They are ____________________.
2. In winter you can’t see ____________________ for more than two months.
3. “the sun never sets”的意思是“太阳不会____________”.
4. The eskimos make warm clothing from __________________________________.
5. When the Eskimos out in storm and can’t get back home, they build houses _______________.