281. I don't want to go to bed.
282. I want to watch television.
283. You can watch television for twenty minutes.
284. Do you like basketball?
285. I don't like basketball.
286. No, we don't have English lessons every day.
287. We have no English lessons on Saturday either.
288. Yes, we girls do.
289. What do you want to do after class?
290. They want to play hide and seek.
a: Bob, it's time for bed.
Oh, I don't want to go to bed.
I want to watch television.
All right, you can watch TV for twenty minutes.
Thank you, Mum.
b: Alan, do you like basketball?
No, I don't like basketball.
But I like television.
Do you watch television every day?
No, I don't. I don't watch television on Sundays.
Because I'm busy on Sundays.
c: Do you have English lessons every day?
No, we don't have English lessons every day.
We have English lessons on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
We have no English lessons on Saturday either.
Do you like English?
Yes, we girls do. But the boys don't like English.
d: What do you want to do after class?
They want to play.
What do the girls want to do?
They want to play hide and seek.
Do you play hide and seek?
Yes, usually we do.