Jim–My Lovely Dog
I have a little dog, its name is Jim. Early every morning Jim goes to the shop in the village. The girl in the shop gives him tow things: a sweet and a newspaper, then he runs home.
I like reading my newspaper before I get up. Jim knows that and he brings the newspaper to my bedroom. When I am eating my breakfast he brings all the letters to me. After that, he goes out to wait for the bus. When he sees the bus coming down the road, he makes a noise. I run out, and the bus stops for me. Jim never lets me miss the bus.
village n. 乡村
newspaper n. 报纸
bedroom n. 卧室
make a noise 叫嚷
never adv. 从未
miss v. 错过
1. Jim is my little _________.
2. A _____ and a _____ are the two things the girl gives to him.
3. Jim knows that I like reading my ________ in bed.
4. He goes to wait for the ________ every day.
5. I never _______ the bus.
1. dog 2. sweet, newspaper 3. newspaper 4. out, bus 5. miss