You'll see a new ___1___ at a hospital near London if you go there. He is very clever, ___2___ he never speaks. He can work 24 hours a day and never gets ___3___. He is one metre tall and has a face ___4___ a TV screen. He is Dr. Robot.
Doctors often need to ask their patients a lot of questions. ___5___ doctors can only spend a few minutes with such patient. But Dr. Robot can ask a patient questions for an hour if it is ___6___. ___7___ the help of Dr. Robot, a human doctor can ___8___ a lot of useful information(信息) when he meets his patient.
How can Dr. Robot do this? A computer "tell" him what to do. Dr. Robot can do a lot of things people can do, though he can't completely ___9___ the place of ___10___ doctors.
1. A. sick person B.nurse C.chemist D.doctor
2. A.so B.if C.but D.because
3. A.tired B.off C.up D.wounded
4. A.like B.on C.as D.in
5. A.Kind B.Busy C.Free D.Tall
6. A.late B.impossible C.necessary D.interesting
7. A.With B.For C.Behind D.Under
8. A.spend B.have C.send D.speak
9. A.bring B.give C.take D.lead
10. A.robot B.computer C.women D.human