Jim–My Lovely Dog
I have a little dog, its name is Jim. Early every morning Jim goes to the shop in the village. The girl in the shop gives him tow things: a sweet and a newspaper, then he runs home.
I like reading my newspaper before I get up. Jim knows that and he brings the newspaper to my bedroom. When I am eating my breakfast he brings all the letters to me. After that, he goes out to wait for the bus. When he sees the bus coming down the road, he makes a noise. I run out, and the bus stops for me. Jim never lets me miss the bus.
起床之前我喜欢读报纸。吉姆知道这个并把报纸送到我的卧室。当我吃早餐时他会把所有的信件拿 来给我。此后，他会到外面等公共汽车。当他看到车住这边路上开来时，他会叫嚷。我跑出去时，公共汽车 会在那里等我。吉姆从未让我错过公共汽车。
village n. 乡村
newspaper n. 报纸
bedroom n. 卧室
make a noise 叫嚷
never adv. 从未
miss v. 错过
1. Jim is my little _________.
2. A _____ and a _____ are the two things the girl gives to him.
3. Jim knows that I like reading my ________ in bed.
4. He goes to wait for the ________ every day.
5. I never _______ the bus.
1. dog 2. sweet, newspaper 3. newspaper 4. out, bus 5. miss