There is some water in the glass. （肯定句）
There are some flowers in the garden. （肯定句）
There aren’t any lamps in the study.（否定句）
Are there any maps on the wall?（一般疑问句）
Would you like some orange juice? （希望得到肯定回答）
Do you want to take any photos at the party? （一般疑问句）
1) There isn’t ______milk in the fridge.
2) I can see______cars, but I can’t see______buses.
3) He has ______ friends in England.
4) Were there ______fruit trees on the farm?
5) Here are ______presents for you.
6) Does Tom want to take ______ photos?
7) Is there______rice in the kitchen?
8) There are______new buildings in our school.
9)-Would you like______ cakes? -No, I’d not like ______cakes, but I’d like ______coffee.
10) -Are there______pictures on the wall? -No, there aren’t ______pictures.