1. “Shall we stop for lunch _____ shall we drive on?” “Let’s stop for lunch, but the driver can’t drink _____ drive.”
A. and, and B. or, or
C. and, or D. or, and
2. “_____ when does the pub stay open?” “About midnight.”
A. Since B. Before
C. Until D. After
3. “Would you like tea _____ coffee?” “_____, thanks.”
A. or, No B. and, Either
C. or, Neither D. and, Each
4. He imagines that people don’t like him, _____ they do.
A. and B. then
C. so D. but
5. I firmly believe _____ he said at the meeting was right.
A. that B. which
C. that what D. what that
6. Will you deliver, _____ do I have to come to the shop to collect the goods?
A. and B. or
C. so D. then
7. It shocked me to see ______ my neighbors treated their children.
A. why B. whether
C. how D. since
8. _____ the government agrees to give extra money , the theatre will have to close.
A. Until B. Unless
C. Since D. While
9. We were just about ready to leave _____ it started to snow.
A. when B. before
C. after D. since
10. —I don’t like chicken _______ fish.
—I don’t like chicken, _______ I like fish very much.
A. and, and B. and, but
C. or, but D. or, and
11. —Would you like to come to dinner tonight?
—I’d like to, ___ I’m too busy.
A. and B. so
C. as D. but
In the hustle and bustle of daily life, busy moms and dads don'talways have the time to focus on etiquette. But if you reinforcethese 25 must-do manners, you'll raise a polite, kind, well-likedchild。
- 如何构建高品质的家庭教育 （家长俱乐部）