一、There is no / some / much / little difficulty / trouble with sth. 做某事(没) 有 困难
(1) There is some difficulty with the text.
(2) There is little trouble with the matter.
二、There is no / some / little / much difficulty / trouble in + doing. 做某事有困难
(1) There is much difficulty in finishing the work in the given time.
(2) There is no trouble in reading the article without a dictionary.
三、There is no doubt about / of sth. 毫无疑问……
(1) There is no doubt about his coming here.
(2) There is no doubt of his words.
四、There is no doubt that –clause. 毫无疑问……
(1) There is no doubt that he has made great progress this year.
(2) There is no doubt that he likes hunting.
五、There is no hurry (+ to do sth) 不用急于干某事
(1) There is no hurry to leave, for it is early.
(2) There is no hurry to answer this question, but use your head.
六、There is no need for (sb. to do ) sth. 没有必要怎么样
(1) There is no need for him to go there.
(2) There is no need for such a meeting.
七、There is no question about sth. 毫无疑问……
(1) There is no question about his arrangement.
(2) There is no question about what he said.
八、There is no question of doing sth. 毫无疑问……
(1) There is no question of his leaving for holiday.
(2) There is no question of his inviting us to his party.
九、There is no sense in doing sth. 做某事没有道理或说不过去
(1) There is no sense in forcing him to do what he doesn’t like to.
(2) There is no sense in leaving him alone when he is in trouble.
十、There is no point in doing sth. 做某事没有用
(1) There is no point in regretting.
(2) There is no point in reasoning with him.
十一、There is no doing sth. 不可能……;无法……
(1) There is no telling who will win the match.
(2) There is no giving you a reply before deciding it.