1. _____ needs further discussion whether we’ll build a library or not.
A. That B.This C.It D.The thing
2. I really don’t know ___ he stayed.
A. where was that B. it was where that C. where it was that D.was it where that
3. This is your shirt. _____ is over there.
A. Her B.Hers C.She D.She’s
4. There ____ some milk in the glass.
A. are B.is C.has D.have
5. She ___ to the cinema, for I saw her just now.
A. mustn’t have gone B.may not go C. can’t have gone D. needn’t go
Peter is a primary school pupil. He is a good boy. Uncle John lives next to him. Uncle John has no child and he can’t see anything. He works in the factory near Peter’s school. He goes to work at 7:30 in the morning and comes home at 4:30 in the afternoon.
Peter goes to school at 8:00 in the morning and comes home at the same time as Uncle John in the afternoon. On weekdays Peter gets up early to take Uncle John to the factory. After school he takes Uncle John home. On Sundays Peter helps Uncle John clean the house and do some cooking. Uncle John thanks Peter very much. He says, “Peter is a good boy. He is like my son.”
1 . Peter gets up early to ______.
A. go to school B. run C. help Uncle John D. cook
2. Peter doesn’t take Uncle John to the factory on ______.
A. weekdays B. Sundays C. Mondays D. Wednesdays
3. Peter helps Uncle John clean the house ______.
A. from Sunday to Saturday B. on Wednesday
C. on Mondays D. on Sundays
4. School is over at ______.
A. 3:30 B. 4:30 C. 5:00 D.7:00
5 .Which is right?
A. Peter likes Uncle John. B. Peter is Uncle John’s son.
C. Peter looks like Uncle John’s son. D. Peter looks like Uncle John.