A man has a big treasure bow(聚宝盆)．Put one apple in it，you can get eighty-eight apples．How nice it is! Many people like it very much．A rich man wants it very much．He gets it from the man，but he doesn’t give the man money．The rich man puts some treasurein it，and he gets more. His father knows it and comes to have a look．He is very old，about eighty-eight．He dropsinto the bowl．Oh dear! The rich man has eighty-eight fathers now. They are all eighty-eight，they look the same．
1．A man has a big bowl full of apples．
2．People can get more things from the bowl．
3．A rich man has the same bowl too．
4．The rich man has an old father．
5．The rich man has eighty-eight fathers，they aren’t the same.
In No***ern America, most students __1__ to school __2__ school bus. Some students also walk or ride bikes to school. In other parts of the world, things are __3__. In Japan, most students take trains to school, although __4__ also walk or ride their bikes. In China, it __5___ where you are. In big cities, students usually___6___ bikes to school or take buses. And in places where ___7___ rivers and lakes, like Hongshanhu and Kaishandao, students usually go to school __8__.
That must__9__a lot more fun than __10__ a bus.
1. A. go B. going C. goes D. went
2. A. by B. on C. ride D. take
3. A. different B. difference
C. same D. the different
4. A. another B. the other C. other D. others
5. A. depend on B. depend to
C. depends to D. depends on
6. A. rides B. ride C. on D. by
7. A. there are B. there is C. is there D. are there
8. A. by train B. by taxi C. by boat
D. on foot
9. A. to be B. is C. being D. be
10. A. take B. to take C. taking D. takes