1. – What about going swimming with me?
-- Sorry. I have a lot of homework _____.
A. to do B. done C. do D. not to play
2. – When can I go out to play football, Mum?
-- Finish your homework first, or I won’t let you _____.
A. to go out B. go out C. going out D. will go out
3. It’s bad for your eyes _____ computer games to much.
A. plays B. to play C. play D. playing
4. Please don’t forget _____ to me, will you?
A. to write B. writing C. write D. writes
5 Girls like to _____ themselves in modern dresses.
A. dress B. make C. put on D. wear
6. Can you _____ me how _____ English words?
A. to tell, to remember B. telling, remember
C. tell, to remember D. to tell, remember
7. We should keep on _____ English every day.
A. to practice to speak B. to practice speaking
C. practicing to speak D. practicing speaking
tell heavy peace make serve we
1. Light music often makes people feel _____.
2. They have already decided _____ a good plan for the coming holiday.
3. He _____ me his telephone number last week, but I can’t find it now.
4. I think Xiong Ning is a good example to _____. We should learn from her to help more people in the world.
5. It’s raining _____, so we can’t have our sports meeting on time.
6. This café _____ afternoon tea from three to five every day in England.