1. ---What _____your mum______last night?
---She was doing some housework.
A.did;do B.does;do C.was;doing D.were;doing
2. The children were_____ and____in the garden yesterday afternoo n.
3. That white rabbit was_______ in a tree and it was _______.
A. sitting; smiling B. sat; smiled
C. siting; smiling D. sit; smile
4. He likes to play _______the guitar ______the piano.
A.not; or B.not only; but also C.both; or D.either; and
5. Mr Green has never been to Japan, _______?
A. hasn’ t he B. doesn’t he C. have they D. has he
6. This piece of music is _______popular than that old one.
A. much more B. much C. a little D. many more
7. Xian Xinghai is_______ the song The Yellow River.
A.proud for B. famous of C. famous for D. famous at
8. --How long have you _______the dictionary?
--For two years.
A. buy B .bought C. had D. keep
9.--_______may I keep this book?
--For two weeks.
A. How often B. How soon C. How long D. How far
10. --Have you reached the moon__________？
A. yet B. also C. already D. too
A. I’ve never heard it.
B. It’s my favourite book.
C. These two books are famous novels all over the world.
D. Is it by Mark Twain?
E. What kind of book do your parents like?
F. When did you buy it?
G. Is it a lovely day?
W: Hi, Jack. Have you ever read the story, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland?
M: Yes. ____1____ I have read it several times. What about you? Do you like it, Jenny?
W: No, I don’t like it. I like the book called The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
W: Yes, it is.
W: My mother likes Jane Eyre. And my father likes Romeo and Juliet.
W: Yeah. As for my brother, he likes Treasure Island。
M: Sorry. _____5_____