1. be glad/happy to do sth 高兴去做某事
She is happy to clean the blackboard with me.
be pleased to do sth高兴做某事
She was pleased to help the old man yesterday.
be pleased with sth 对某事感到高兴/满意
The teacher was pleased with my answer.
2. be interested in sth/doing sth 对某事感兴趣/对做某事感兴趣
She is interested in swimming in the river.
My btother is interested in Chinese.
3. be ready for sth 为某事做好了准备
We are ready for the exam.
be ready to do sth 为做某事做好了准备
We are ready to have a birthday party for her.
get ready for sth为某事在做准备
We are getting ready for the exam.
4. be surprised to do sth 对做某事感到惊奇
I'm surprised to know the answer.
5. be worth doing 值得做某事（worth 后接动词-ing形式，常考）
The stamp is not worth collecting.
6. begin to do sth 开始去做某事
The girl began to go to school when she was seven years old.
7. can/be able to afford sth 有能力购买（供）……
My parents can afford the house. It's not expensive.
8. can't wait to do sth 迫不急待地去做某事
They can't wait to see the movie called Titanic.
9. decide to do sth 决定去做某事
We decide to work harder.
10. make up one's mind to do sth 下决心去做某事（常考）
Tom made us his mind to read a book every week.