The wolf and the sheep
One day a sheep is drinking water near a river. A wolf sees the sheep and wants to eat it very much. He says to the sheep, “You make my water dirty. I can’t drink it now.” The sheep says, “I am far away from you. How can I make your water dirty?” The wolf has nothing to say.
Then the wolf has another idea. He says to the sheep, “Last year you said something bad behind me.” They sheep cries, “No, I didn’t. I wasn’t born at that time.”
“Then it must be your daddy,” the wolf says. Then it rushes towards the sheep and eats it.
1. A sheep is __________ water near a river.
2. A wolf wants to ________ the sheep.
3. Last year you ________ something bad behind me.
4. The wolf rushes _______ the sheep and eats it.
5. The sheep is far away _______ the wolf.