When you are in England, you must be very careful in the streets ___1___ the traffic drives
___2___ the left. ___3___ you cross a street, you must look to the ___4___ first and then left.
In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come from work, the streets are very
___5___. Traffic is most dangerous then.
When you go by bus in England, you have to be ___6___, too. Always remember the traffic
moves on the left. So you must be careful. Have a look first, ___7___ you will go the wrong way.
In many English cities, there are big buses ___8___ two floors. You can sit on the second floor.
___9___ there you can see the city very ___10___. It’s very interesting.
1. A. so B. but C. however D. because
2. A. in B. on C. to D. by
3. A. After B. While C. Before D. But
4. A. left B. right C. buses D. front
5. A. busy B. long C. many D. dirty
6. A. safe B. busy C. dangerous D. careful
7. A. and B. or C. because D. when
8. A. with B. in C. on D. for
9. A. On B. From C. Off D. To
10. A. well B. good C. fine D. nice